Written by Michael Rohde Thursday, 28 October 2010 18:42
This article simply serves the purpose of posting online the keyboard shortcuts for Logitech’s Revue and Google TV online.
Normally, GoozerNation does not post this type of content. However, there seems to be a few inaccurate reviews on the World Wide InterTubes stating that the touchpad on Logitech’s kick-ass keyboard does not allow taps for clicks. And, I am here to tell you, that it does. I’m also posting this information because after using the Google search feature, I was not able to find this information. It’s almost like I’ve got an exclusive here (yay me).
Here’s the warning on completing the combo for activating taps on the touchpad: you must possess the powers of the Vulcan mind grip to perform this daring feat. And you must do it precisely. And you must do it every time you turn the keyboard On. Here’s the combo you must perform:
The trick is to press one key at a time, and keep them pressed down while you press down the other keys in sequence. It takes some practice at first, but after you’ve done it as many times as I have, it becomes second nature.
Logitech Revue Keyboard Shortcuts:
- Ctrl + Direction Left Returns to the previous page.
- Ctrl + Direction Right Moves forward to the next page.
- Ctrl + Shift + N or Ctrl + Shift + T Creates a new incognito tab.
- Ctrl + L Bring the address bar.
- Ctrl + N or Ctrl + T Opens a new tab.
- Ctrl + W Closes a tab.
- Ctrl + Tab Cycles through the open tabs.
- Ctrl + Zooms in on browser.
- Ctrl - Zooms out on browser.
- Ctrl + 0 Zoom Reset.
- Ctrl + D Saves a page in the Bookmarks.
- Ctrl + F Brings up Find Text in Document search window.
- Ctrl + R Refreshes the page.
- Alt + Direction Left Returns to the previous page.
- Alt + Direction Right Moves forward to the next page.